Pages From My Journals #4

     11/30

 One story I can apply is Fahrenheit 451 where people are being controlled/manipulated and are always on the internet and cold hearted. People are so mean don't care about anybody else besides themselves. Bradbury wrote how people will stop reading books eventually and not know anything our countries history because the government will hide everything. 

12/1

 What influences me is my  relationship with myself because only I can make myself be better and succeed. Yes other can also influence you to do better but there intentions will not always be good. They will want to see you failure because they cant succeed.

12/2

My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she always put us before anything and always tired to give all the best she could to me and my sisters. She inspires me to do the best in everything because I want to give back as much I can to her for everything she's done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMS Part 2

Essay 1: Argument

Fahrenheit 451 Essay