FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

     This semester was unlike any other course I've taken. This pandemic has impacted our lives. Many people have died from covid but also many of them have made it through. With this said this year has been one of the strangest yet.

    What made this course different from any other course I've taken is from the beginning we made a blog and got to publish anything we wanted on it because it was our blog. We got to express ourselves through our blogs and that's something I like about Dr. Preston's class.  A lot of this have changed this year but English 3 with Dr. Preston was defiantly thing. 

    What I found most meaningful was that Dr. Preston always did his best so that everyone in class could succeed and pass his class. Also I'm most proud of doing my journals everyday post constantly on my blog.  Another things if Dr. Preston made us right journals everyday i wouldn't be writing as much as I'm doing right now. 

    Something that I wish I could've done different is write more because I know I could've written more but I was just doing the bear minimum. I'm also proud of myself for doing everything I could to pass this course. 

    Something I learned in this course that will help me in the future is its good to write how your feeling because it could be a way of releasing your stress. Three texts I've read of this course are Young Goodman Brown, Fahrenheit 451, and The Pedestrian. Some literary techniques that made those texts effective where tone, mood, and myth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMS Part 2

Essay 1: Argument

Fahrenheit 451 Essay