Pages From my Journal #5

 12/7

People resort tp this type of violence people because don't listen no more and like they say actions speak louder than words. People feel like the only way they will listen to them is buy doing something horrific. But when though people still do all that violence they still don't listen and that's when it gets worse.

12/9

If I had the chance to interview someone it would have to be Selena Quintanilla. I choose her because I recently saw Selena The Series on Netflix and with the bits that showed how it all started. I would ask her if she could change anything she ever did and if she could change it would she. 

12/11

A moment that I remember clearly and that most of my family doesn't is when I was smaller me my sister and some cousins went into my uncles room and there was a lighter. So we got it and started playing around with and shortly my sisters hear caught on fire. We didn't know what to do but she reacted quickly and ran to the bathroom leaving a trail of burnt hair. My mom was furioso because not only her hair was burnt but so where her eyelashes. My mom was laugh and so where my aunts after a while but when we got hone my dad was quite mad I'd say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMS Part 2

Essay 1: Argument

Fahrenheit 451 Essay