Pages from Journal #6

 12/16

The way I keep my phone and computer secured is by putting a password. A away to keep them from stealing my identity is not telling anyone my social security number and hiding any important thing.  

12/17

This week has been very stressful let me say. We had finals and they where hard especially my math one. The reason why it was hard it was because I dint have enough time to study and the questions where confusing. Some stuff I don't remember going over during class.

12/18

Yesterday in my history class we where talking about collage and what we needed to graduate and also about scholarships. The next day my teacher told the counselors to come to class so they can talk about it a bit more. During the brake I'm going to try to apply to some scholarships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MMS Part 2

Essay 1: Argument

Fahrenheit 451 Essay